Error?

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 11

1 2 » Weiter

OP

von

Shinso

vor 7 Jahre

I need help, i open my Angeldust in steam, and the game starts but doesn't show anything, i can hear the ambient in the game and everything, but i can't see the game, just her icon. Can somebody help me in this? Also, sorry for the bad english. I'm Braziliam. owo

# 2

von

setasorcerer

vor 7 Jahre

try reinstalling angeldust

# 3

von

Fierro

vor 7 Jahre

Check if other games works. Your graphics drivers had been upgraded recently? Most of the time, reinstall game must works.

# 4

von

Shinso

vor 7 Jahre

I already tried to reinstall it and doesn't work. I already played it once, but the next day, this happened.

# 5

von

SokemRokemRobot

vor 7 Jahre

Don't open the game in Steam. Instead, open from the AngelDust app itself.

# 6

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

Aalso, Try pressing ctrl + tab to open the steam in game overlay/browser and then close it out and see if that will bring help :/

# 7

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

lol bring help. Yeah the IT department is gonna arrive :P

# 8

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

You can try Shift-Tabbing like Mercy Parker suggests. If all else fails – can you try the standalone Windows installer available from the website here?

# 9

von

Shinso

vor 7 Jahre

I tried it yesterday, FireFly. But i still not seeing anything. I'll try other stuffs now, hope i can play again.

# 10

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

If all else fails, you can try the Windows standalone download at the top of the website (see button above). Other platforms can be downloaded from Itch.io, you can get there from the Support page / Linux download.

Beitrag 1–10 von 11

1 2 » Weiter