Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Telecharger bug?

in English in Foren

Beitrag 1–10 von 10

OP

von

Officer Niko

vor 7 Jahre

Sometimes i see my telecharger..or whatever name of that white remote..with different colors, like the star is green or yellow, and the circle is black or blue.. Is this a bug or another mysterious easter egg?

# 2

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

When the telecharger is completely grey, it's dead and charging up so you can actually use it again (not just open it up), when it's grey and yellow that means it's done charging. When it's blue (the yellow little star still there) that means you bought a claim land plot but you have yet to claim it with the "claim this land button". Same thing goes for when you have claimed land and your telecharger is dead, it will still be grey in some areas but on my computer the pigment is slightly more greenish.

# 3

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

Just a color indication for you to know the different stages of the telecharger and whatnot :) Kinda like your phone lighting up when you power it on and screen blackened when it dies lol

# 4

von

Firefly

vor 7 Jahre

In addition: the star in the center is yellow if no friends are online, green once there is at least one friend online. The device is pretty complicated :)

# 5

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

:) Wow, Learn something new everyday lol I never payed attention to that nice detail because of the prompt when people log on and off. Nice Firefly :)

# 6

von

CAPTWINDOWShobos

vor 7 Jahre

now if we could just get the telecharger to send text messages, play angry birds, and post pictures of all my meals on instagram I could throw my Android phone away

# 7

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

And I can live on Angeldust for the rest of my days lol .

# 8

von

SokemRokemRobot

vor 7 Jahre

Perhaps, the Telecharger can receive coordinates later, so we can go anywhere in the AngelDust world that we've already been to.

# 9

von

Mercy Parker

vor 7 Jahre

That would be cool. We can tp to "Zen Marsh" or "Neon Wilderness", would be nice instead of tping to other peoples saves spots and claimed land. Even if that feature doesn't happen soon, this game has come so far and I can only imagine it's going to great places.

# 10

von

Aoi Blue

vor 7 Jahre

If I recall, this is how it is: Blue Circle: You have unused claims and you can claim the current land. Grey Star: You recently teleported. You need to wait to teleport again. Yellow Star: Can Teleport. No friends online to teleport to. Green Star: Can Teleport. Friends online that you can teleport to.

Beitrag 1–10 von 10