you never believe this.

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next

# 2

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

LOL Dude, we had what, 21 of them in total?! An hour of amazing bonding time and finger cramps LOL

# 3

by

Hummm

7 years ago

Zephia, what platform are you playing on? and where (what folder/directory) do you find your screen shots in? I'm on MacOSX and can't find them. ... So I did an lsof on the AngelDust pid in a tight loop into a file.. then sort -u the file to find this: /private/var/folders/0q/29_xvns56ks0dbpy861qn8qc0000gn/T/st.angeldu.AngeldustOSX/TemporaryItems/(A Document Being Saved By Angeldust)/00000005.png but the file quicky disappears (< 1 sec later) and no sign of it anywhere else on disk .. Yo fireFly .. help us out :)

# 4

by

Blueshoes

7 years ago

Whoaaa~ Good game all!!

# 5

by

Firefly

7 years ago

I think you will all benefit very much from the repeating actions coming in the next update; good fight there! Hummm – screenshots (for the Mac App Store version) are saved in: ~/ Library/ Containers/ st.angeldu.AngeldustOSX/ Data/ Library/ Application Support/ Metagaming B.V./ Angeldust/ Then look for the PNG files there. For the non-Mac App Store version, cut out the Containers to Library portion. To open up ~/Library, option-click in the Finder 'Go' Menu to reveal 'Library'. It's complicated.

# 6

by

SrNadie

7 years ago

The title sound like a ''Clickbait'' video xD

# 7

by

Hummm

7 years ago

thanks FireFly ... got 'em

# 8

by

Gen Spark

7 years ago

i was eavesdropping on y'all and heard you talk about the 21 hydras

# 9

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Lol eavesdropping in discord? Nice :) We were so wrapped up in the fight we probably didn't hear you "ding" in lolol. So intense. But we had mad tactic, skill, and synergy going on :D

# 10

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

Oh, as of tips on where to find massive herds of large monsters like this. Step one: go to the right biome with at an area level of at least 64, preferably at least 120, and at least 4 people. Step two: wander until you find something big Step three: Kill said found large monster, making sure to fan out reasonably to increase the active spawning area during the fight. Step four, likely you will have an infinite cycle of things spawning during your fight. If you find a good spot where this happens, call in friends and keep killing.

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next