Gerberd's Gold Grab

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 17

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

Long story short of it is that I need gold. I'm going to take a break from building for a bit which means that if you see me online for at least the next week or so, chances are I'm going to be wrecking some creatures. Teleport to me if we're already friends. If we're not friends send me a request now. If I don't get 1000 gold per hour or so, I'd go somewhere else so that I did. I play the sorcerers so I can hit you off with healing and everybody will get fat paid. It'd be good deals.

# 2

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Hehe get fat paid. I love your lingo :) Gerberd is a great player lol, so go grind! make that money! wooo

# 3

by

KingKohn

7 years ago

hi gerberd its a me

# 4

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

Hi King, I saw you yesterday but I was in cinematic mode, by the time I got out you'd left.

# 5

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Gerberd's the original OG, get rich or die trying :P

# 6

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

Firefly's the DEV. Thank you. :)

# 7

by

Blueshoes

7 years ago

How gold are you? Gold rush? It's raining Gold? Hmm... Ima need few bank accounts for this XD

# 8

by

AdrianDaGod

7 years ago

remember me GerBered? Been a long time, long time no see :) hope we meet soon, bye

# 9

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

Of course I remember Adrian. My son has the same name but Adrein. His 6th birthday was earlier this week. AdreindaGod was old when Angledust was young. You were in about 5th place for gold when I started playing, if I remember right. That complex at level 99/100 that you're a part of is the best that I've seen. I claimed a big ole' hill within sight of the place but I haven't done anything with it yet... There are hidden tunnels beneath it, they're not functional which is why I hid them; they loop around too much and it gets confusing also they're too close to the outside wall of the hill and I was getting attacked through it in places. I became a little overwhelmed with all the digging that I was trying to do there and elsewhere; I had to take a break from doing that before I got so much done that I'd have to finish right away. I was starting to rush so I took a break; it's all still there. You're still allowed to build on my things Adrian. Sometimes I can get a little long winded.

# 10

by

Mercy Parker

7 years ago

Lol I like long windedness Gerberd, makes for interesting reads :)

Post 1–10 of 17

1 2 » Next