Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Suggestion for New Creatures

in English in Forums

Post 1–6 of 6

OP

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

I was thinking that there should be giant and tiny versions of most of the creature types. This is of course within limit. I don't think anyone wants a miniture cyrstalbug in the game. Although, a giant one would definitely be fun. This would be a good way to add a whole additional world of rarer varieties while largely reusing existing assets, thus keeping the game mobile friendly.

# 2

by

Kamikaze Justice

7 years ago

It'd be kind of cool to have a gang of computerized outlaws that would attack players... some with knives, some with crossbows, some with swords, or a mixture of the three weapons. And have all the outlaws wearing black... maybe, even wearing black cowboy hats in order for us to identify them.

# 3

by

Blueshoes

7 years ago

Is there any chance the bug is slightly bigger and in contrast colour/s to its surroundings? :-)

# 4

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

I think having a few really tiny creatures is good. Still, I agree, there should only be a few. Me, Obi, Blueshoes and a few others were discussing possibilities for new creatures while playing the other day and we came up with the idea of having some with a transparency and sparkle "gem" effect. Diamond, Emerald, etc. A 2D geometry shader could be used to sharpen the lines on the outlines as well to extend the crystal effect. This opens for a whole new set of legendaries. Finally, we got an idea for more area biomes. Specifically: clear, green and blue crystals, as well as various white and pastel glowing symbiosis and black mold that sucks ambient light from nearby tiles.

# 5

by

Aoi Blue

7 years ago

As a note, while I like the idea of having the current crystal bug be tiny, it's one of the ones that needs to definately have a giant version (a rare, exotic and downright scary monster that crushes you under it's feet and charges it at you when you engage it).

# 6

by

Blueshoes

7 years ago

I was thinking a combo of Super Woolly Datsit and an Angry Ram. One Step and a charge, death awaits. Or, a Super Scorpion and an Angry Ram. It might not crush you under the feet but with one sting and one charge, you be dead right away too.

Post 1–6 of 6