Season 1.4 coin rankings

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 23

1 2 3 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

1 year ago

This is the officially recorded first page—top 18—of Angeldust Season 4 (2022-07) coin rankings: 1. JeremyDarkling — 402,153 2. Hummm — 249,831 3. SodaMeow — 231,546 4. Lembas — 215,498 5. niorissa — 211,308 6. teagood89 — 185,712 7. Kivio — 154,370 8. DOTA_ANGEL — 131,688 9. MeGaloGoguza — 123,794 10. никюшка — 118,573 11. urkwjd7 — 118,522 12. haikiro — 117,049 13. Edylc12 — 116,456 14. maximusa — 114,715 15. dinhtuan05 — 109,050 16. aerou — 103,349 17. Ibella — 100,365 18. PINGWIN — 99,265 With just over 7,500 participants this season was Angeldust's biggest and boldest coin competition yet. @JeremyDarkling secured an early lead while @SodaMeow and @Lembas duked it out for spots 2 and 3. Then @Hummm decided it was time to steal second place, making @Lembas rank fourth. We're also seeing lots of newcomers, with @PINGWIN closing out the first page. Congratulations to @JeremyDarkling for their first gold medal! Major applause to everyone who participated in this massive season—the competitors make the competition so to say and the more, the merrier! I hope everyone had a fun time ranking up on the leaderboard and that we'll see such a massive season again in the future. With that Season 5 is out of the gates! Either start grinding, plan your @Hummm-like sneak attacks or chill for a month. It's up to you! :D

# 2

by

Hummm

1 year ago

biggest and boldest?!? ... No. less than 1/2 of Season 2. (with apologies to JeremyDarkling, your win is legit and should be celebrated) ... my criticism is aimed at FF's hype sneak attack? ... Again: No. if you check my rate, it will be obvious it was mostly constant. I just have to overcome all the noobs with their 100k+ discovery bonuses. ok enough sour comments... GG and Grats to all the winners!

# 3

by

SodaMeow

1 year ago

Many Congratulations @JeremyDarkling! You did it captain! Your persistence has paid off! Am gonna have to come to you for tips.:D Well done and congrats to all winners, wonder who it will be next season. Good luck!

# 4

by

JeremyDarkling

1 year ago

Thanks and GG Hummm, Soda, Lembas .. well done, everyone deserves praise and applause. We should be saving up and climbing higher on the leaderboard. Hummm absolutely right. The legendary Hummm scored 10-20 thousand almost every day of the whole month, as far as I saw, and there was no surprise. There was no sneak attack, who wanted to watch Hummm`s progress knows. Soda and Lembas weren't at the top of the list before Hummm, Soda and Hummm were there almost at the same time..maybe a couple of days difference.(Hummm earlier..If I remember it right.). I didn’t notice when I went up in the table of the month, I just had a goal to finally get a million by July 12, so it happened, and then I no longer looked at the table of the month, but paid attention to the coin leaderboard .. I don’t like grind, but if not for grinding, I would not be able to find many rare creatures new to me. The saddest thing was the case with the second golden rabbit for me, which I was looking for FNATIC04, but we have different time zones with him :((( .. I would like to give him my gold rabbit, if it were possible (Firefly, is it possible to implement someday? that would be a great gift giving feature for real friends). As for Lembas, I can say that he moved up almost at the end of the month in the monthly leaderboard and I know that his goal was just to keep up with Hummm and SodaMeow and move a little bit in the first coin leaderboard. I assure you, Soda, he had no plans to take your place, it happened by accident, due to the fact that we completed the quests a little earlier.. Sorry for the extra competition, I know that you have a lot of work right now... Can we make amends by inviting you for a sushi picnic at BTT in your spare time? Let's have a good time and celebrate the end of the season.) Thanks Soda) No, no, Soda, you are the captain, I enjoy a modest position in your team) I think that we can equally exchange advices.. I can share bright photos from a month of the most interesting from this season. And Firfly, thank you for creating such a wonderful game and implementing a monthly table, if not for this game, I don’t know what would happen to my psyche now without a place where I can forget about what is happening in the world. Or rather, almost forget it..

# 5

by

Firefly

1 year ago

@JeremyDarkling: thanks for sharing your thoughts! It's fun to read your elaborate account of your unexpected journey to the top of the leaderboard. I'm glad you found some peace of mind in Angeldust. Feel free to warm yourself around the campfire as long as you like. Trading creatures, or things in general, is not something that I can easily add. I totally agree that being able to gift a certain treasure to another player would be very cool, but it might be abused for alt account or stats padding. Maybe someone more clever than me can come up with a cool system for this. Also: if there is a sushi picnic I just need to be there. Hate to invite myself to your party, but if there's anything I love, it is sushi! @Hummm: best. hype. man. ever. :P

# 6

by

Firefly

1 year ago

I've added tiny medals to the Coins and Month leaderboards, as well as the player profile pages. You'll need to hard-reload the website (empty cache) to see the actual medal colors. Let me know if this is fun.

# 7

by

JeremyDarkling

1 year ago

omg, Firefly, thanks for the medals, I really like it, Lembas too, looks cool

# 8

by

JeremyDarkling

1 year ago

oh, of course we'll celebrate together. But I must warn you that Lembas and I answer messages for a very long time .. (I don’t know how Soda tolerates us, she is an angel). Who doesn't love sushi? Sushi Time!

# 9

by

SodaMeow

1 year ago

Nice summary @JeremyDarkling, couldn't document it any better! Shows your journey as a grindmaster, even though grinding is not your thing! Come on captain, stop being so modest! :) You lept to the first place in mid month with determination to stay and that you did (I doubt you slept for a few days lol).:D Currently old players are still winning over the new players! Wonder if we ever see a new player with great determination to take the No.1 spot. sushi picnic sounds great, where and when? Lets schedule....:D @firefly please bring pizza :D

# 10

by

JeremyDarkling

1 year ago

I was hoping that you would say when you have a free minute 😅

Post 1–10 of 23

1 2 3 » Next