Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

classes upgraded

in English in Forums

Post 1–2 of 2

OP

by

Hentai666

10 months ago

So well, i tought of a few upgrades for the classes to make them more interesting and better to use.... Builder - The turret, Well that you can place only 5 turrets and make them so that they are active for 1min, have bigger hit ratio (bigger bullets) and have better accuracy. And with upgrading turrets that you have to spend like 5 second to hit them with hammer still long in my fights. when upgraded they dont shoot faster but have even bigger hit ratio and shoot even more accurate. Hunter/archer, The pointer in screen when you look third person that it is a bit higher and adjust the arrows going that way. Ofcourse i know they can shoot 360 around them even up and down but it would be handy if you are on rocky area or are surrounded by dangerous mobs so you can atleast see where you walking and kiting or else its quickly done with ya. Not every1 got some real friends lying around to play with ya and not every1 is online on the same time so when ya single player it could be very handy even when you are in a group. Priest/mage/sorcerer, Its a kind support class but would be handy if the first wand had a little ranged. like shooting straight and still ofcourse do the low dmg, its too more attractive for players just joining. give it like a 1/2 blocks more range that a little white light comes out of it or something. Tankie spanky, Would be awesome to give it 10% block rate for shield and you have to upgrade that with gold to something like 40% and every time you block you heal 5hp or something since when i play this char it got no healing at all. give it more survivability :). can give it a passive skill or a skill you can active and works for a time or so. its the same story again some play single player and the times of people online. i must bring a mob to me then get a tree in between and kill the monster. but it would be more awesome to really have a open fight. Even if you go with a group and get those pesky mobs on ya if they hit you with there sometimes invisible projectiles and let ya get stuck and you get the whole group on ya it would be handy that only the caster class would have the healing wand not healing the mobs and only the player.. make it a real support. And if the classes get upgraded. if you get owned by the monsters the higher your lv is the more you lose gold. that would be a good thing me thinks... So these are my little thoughts. react to it if you like maybe some better things can be said but for me this is the best i can think off RIGHT NOW :P

# 2

by

ShinjouChYT

10 months ago

YEAH

Post 1–2 of 2