Want to be in a Music Video?

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 19

1 2 » Next

OP

by

TalkingPlants

8 months ago

Hey Everyone, I was jamming to one of the AD songs and uploaded a quick recording on my YT: Here: https://youtu.be/kVjuM3_iW5g I had an idea for an image slideshow to go with this. If interested, you all could share screenshots or your own AD art and I can mix it in to a new video and re upload and maybe re record some new riffs. Id be happy to add your player names in there and show your artwork credits. This way our gameplays, or AD artworks can all be the cast of the music video. :) You can hear my previous guitar jam here: https://youtu.be/N_RMfhPqezQ This could be a fun group project! -Talking Plants

# 2

by

Firefly

8 months ago

Yes! I'll get you some special screenshots so I can be in a music video :D

# 3

by

ShinjouChYT

8 months ago

I WANT TO APPEAR WOHOOO

# 4

by

SodaMeow

8 months ago

I wanna be in a music video too! Any deadline to hand in images @TalkingPlants? Amazing opportunity to show off builds and artworks for anyone.....and if every player in angeldust submit one thing, will the music last forever??????? Let's do this! :D

# 5

by

TalkingPlants

8 months ago

Great to hear! As for dates, here's two ideas. Ill call em Deluxe production OR Collaborative production ** Deluxe Production. ** August 8: Players submit their artworks August 13: I'll post the video to YouTube ** Collaborative Production** August 6. Players begin creating their artworks, and screen or video captures August 13. Players submit they works, uploads to YouTube or imgur. For video, I can screen record as a copy August 20. I'll share a draft , everyone can make updates to their art if needed, make critiques, final reviews August 27. I'll make final updates based on revision requests and post to YouTube September 2 or 3. I had another crazy idea, if someone wants to record sound like hand clapping that claps on beat to the song, which I might try, and post that to YouTube which I can copy as audio and use in the final edit. I was able to learn the lead riff for another AD song, so I'll definitely want to make more if I can. Different songs. Let me know which schedule or production style you'd like to do for this first song. :) - Plants

# 6

by

Firefly

8 months ago

(Tiny bump for visibility and because I removed a few double posts.)

# 7

by

SodaMeow

8 months ago

Do we submit the artworks in this forum or we should send it to you in Private Message @talking plants? Don't really wanna ruin the visual surprises.....LOL.

# 8

by

TalkingPlants

8 months ago

Soda and all, lets use Private message and label the links by name and number. so like if you send 3 Imgur or video links, then label them Sodameow 1 [ linkname ] Sodameow 2 [ linkname ] Sodameow 3 [ linkname ] this way I can keep track of everything y'all send me :)

# 9

by

TalkingPlants

8 months ago

Lots more work to go on there overall production, but I setup the character for a test animation. just hit the replay button . lol https://youtu.be/uZLN5fKvniU

# 10

by

Firefly

8 months ago

Those are some sick dance moves! I can't hit 'replay' enough :D

Post 1–10 of 19

1 2 » Next