PSA: absence, stream

in English in Forums

Post 21–30 of 31

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next

# 21

by

p400ooL

7 years ago

Firefly, I just saw this topic, send greetings from us, know that we are not angry, if you need to be with a friend next to him, be with him. As for us, then we are more concerned about his health than for playing !!!

# 22

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

I took liberty to post a version of this in the other language forums using google translate. Anyone who's bi-lingual at all, I think it would be helpful to let your friend's know that Firefly's on a break because he needs it and someone's sick. He keeps saying that he's coming back but nobody's sure when. I made sure I copied the part where he says that he has been working on the player mounts into the other languages. I hope google translated it okay.

# 23

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Bleh. I won't make it again tonight :( But I will try to improvise and maybe do the stream ad-hoc if I feel well enough. It's officially set to Friday on YouTube at the moment, but maybe I'll do it at another random moment; random day, random time, whatever feels good. Sorry to keep pushing the stream back, but it seems like every day I win some and I lose some and no day ever seems right for streaming. Hopefully I can also share some more details soon.

# 24

by

KingKohn

7 years ago

i will wait until than,i hope we can live without you FIREFLY,(I HOPE)

# 25

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Now it says Monday.

# 26

by

CoconutGun

6 years ago

Really sorry to hear, Firefly. I have not been actively playing as I have been doing other stuff but, as I heard what happened to you, I came rushing here. My best wishes to you!

# 27

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I'm moving the stream to Friday; I can't make it again today, unfortunately. Luckily, there's also a bit of good news. Though we're still unsure about the root cause of the illness, our relative has been recovering steadily and has migrated to a rehabilitation home last week. So we're at least out of the hospital and into a more cosy atmosphere pending further research and diagnosis. I hope I can find a better work-care balance next week so I can cautiously pick up Angeldust development again. In the meantime thanks so much for your support!

# 28

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Moving to Monday. Everything was all set for tonight, but I got a few last-minute phone calls that made me change my schedule. My life is slowly reverting a bit to its previous state, so hopefully I'll be able to make it on Monday. Have a good weekend everyone and I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

# 29

by

inotready

6 years ago

get well soon

# 30

by

Inotready2

6 years ago

yeah good luck get well soon

Post 21–30 of 31

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next