Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Extension to the Photon Imitator

in English in Forums

Post 1–1 of 1

OP

by

Loki The Witful

5 hours ago

So I had an idea to give the photon imitator some more things to spawn, the place-able items like turret, web trap, and Chest etc. So to expand this idea what if they could all do different things that can affect players when spawned. So far my current idea is that there will be a few different modes to set for them. 1 Idle, means it does nothing till it is acted on by being hitted by a player. 2 Aggressive, means it will auto activate when a player is near distance can vary for items. Scout web trap: Modes idle and aggressive. The web trap will be able to trap players in place for a little bit and the time will displayed as it’s life so hitting it will shrink it’s time. Builder spring: Modes idle. The spring can bounce a player up once then de-spawns. Builder Dispenser: Modes idle. Can heal players but it can only do it for a limited time and the time shows as it’s life, so hitting it will shrink it’s time. Builder turret: Modes idle and aggressive. Will shot at players, will have a life so attacking can destroy it. Builder Bomb: Modes idle and aggressive. Can blow up and damage players. Chest world item: Modes idle and aggressive. Can drop items like a health orb or photon ball. Some extensions to the idea, this are not really needed just some random ideas. Chest world item: can change a player color like the holo painter. Builder bulldozer: it will act like a mini NPC that is one block tall, for more of photon works and extra stuff. Photon counter: make it where you can choose the number for the ball spawn, so example, you can tell it to count up to 3 and when it hits 3 it will reset and drop the photon ball. This is just my crazy ideas I came up with, feel free to comment on it or add your own suggestions.

Post 1–1 of 1