Uncovering a Mystery...

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 18

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

I'm trying to uncover a mystery, and don't know if I ever will, but I've been walking/running west to east, through the Village, hoping to uncover some mysteries, like, does the Village that goes North and South intersect the Village that goes West and East? And are there any inhabitants in the Village that goes West and East? I've been walking/running for a total of about 4 hours, and have yet to see a single building. If I had a life, I wouldn't be doing this...

# 2

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Last week I'd have offered to help. Gerberd got a ger- job.

# 3

by

Alzeron

6 years ago

tp to spaceisgreen's house, and you'll find that the part of the village that's more likely a corner of the world

# 4

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Alzeron, does the Village that goes West and East intersect the Village that goes North and South there? Or, how does the corner of the world look like? I just walked/ran about 2 hours more, and the only signs of life are the bugs.

# 5

by

Quagmire Warrior

6 years ago

Can it be possible for the Village that goes East and West, and the Village that goes North and South, to have a great gulf (or separation) between them to where we cannot reach one Village through the other... like being two separate planets, or habitations? I've been moving through the Village (West to East) for over 15 hours, and still no buildings or signs of any other players. I have put in a friend's request to Space is Green.

# 6

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Ok... I've ended my experiment, and I've answered only one of my questions... the Village going west to east is uninhabited, at least, where I went, and that was over 20 hours of walking/running in a easterly direction. I did see some buildings outside of the Village... at level 13 and 16, including my town at level 17. I'm sure there are more, but inside of the Village, it's a ghost town. If you expect your buildings or town to be seen, I wouldn't build them outside the Village that goes west and east.

# 7

by

Aoi Blue

6 years ago

I've found the corner Before, so the corner does exist.

# 8

by

Argo

6 years ago

back when the game first started you could walk 5 minutes and end up back at your own house easily. but im guessing they made it infinite in a recent update

# 9

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Aoi Blue... Space is Green accepted my "friends request", just as Alzeron suggested, and I went to Space is Green's house in the Village and it is on the corner of the Village that goes North and East. So, there's probably 3 more corners.

# 10

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

If there are 4 corners then there are 2 of every level. The level 1 on the inside would never meet the level 1 on the outside and so on all the way to both level 512's which would never meet. If the town were instead an 'L' which grows from both sides when new players join then it would be possible for the inside and the outside to be connected at level 512 and it would explain the people saying if you keep going through level 512 it counts back down and leads back to your house. If this is correct then space is green's house would be the only unique location. Also notice as Space's place on the inside corner (opposite the striped road). In order for the levels to go up you must travel diagonally. If you stray at all you fall into parallel with one of the walls of the town and get stuck in level 3 or 5. If you watch old youtube videos the youtubers became confused about their direction easily. This would make sense if they were near Space's house and happened to wander into the inside corner. I've asked before what will the stripped road hit after level 512 and counting back down. If it's another corner then there are 2 level 512's.

Post 1–10 of 18

1 2 » Next