Angeldust

YouTube Twitch Facebook Instagram Discord Twitter
Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

ATTN: Donator badge lottery 2025!

in English in Forums





Post 1–10 of 65

1 2 3 … 5 6 7 » Next


OP

by

Firefly

10 months ago


At the end of 2025 (most likely on December 27th) we'll do another donator badge lottery! To participate post in this forum topic before December 26th, that's all! I will draw the winner or winners on a livestream, but you won't have to be there during the stream to enter. Have fun! One rule: post only from your main account, we can add the badge to an alt if you win and want to do so.


# 2

by

fatih+

10 months ago


Can i get 500 points instead 👅🗣️


# 3

by

Molten_Sols

10 months ago


Bro, is speaking facts🌹


# 4

by

Hummm

10 months ago


I'm in. (for an alt)


# 5

by

obi-

10 months ago


can i get on the wheel for 100 dungeon points? spendable


# 6

by

(783134)

10 months ago


I will take some dungeons points lol


# 7

by

citron polar

10 months ago


GG


# 8

by

ANATIK

10 months ago


Cool ☜⁠(⁠>⁠▽⁠<⁠)


# 9

by

Mr Monkey

10 months ago


Here to try to win a dragon for an Alt


# 10

by

Molten_Sols

10 months ago


I'm trying to win a dragon in order to build more easier


Post 1–10 of 65

1 2 3 … 5 6 7 » Next