Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Stold Updates! Also 1 question for Fly<3

in English in Forums

Post 1–3 of 3

OP

by

Stold

6 years ago

Hello, Some old players may know me from the past and I've been inactive for a while now. So before I get started with my update I have a question for FireFly. 1. One Major Concept Is... <-Dramatic Pause!-> Can You Add The Create Topic At The Top Of The Forums <3 Thanks so much!. Anyways ladies and gentleman. I am getting ready to be active on Angeldust once again! This time I am going to be making a new account. I will announce by making a new comment below so that I will know who to add to my friends list when they are active. With-in that comment you will then see my new username so if you are a friend of Stold! Then add me on the new acc which you will know in the comment section! I will also be starting a YT channel so that every challenge I take within angeldust the community can be there along my side for #DailyUploads Yes that means 7 days a week so we can try and gain more members into angeldust. Anyways comment down below on what you think and if I should add you on the new account if you are going to be active for the angeldust YT series.

# 2

by

Oasis

6 years ago

Alright people, this is officially my new username. Thank goodness this wasn't taken. <3

# 3

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Cool player name there! Looking forward to your posts and hopefully we'll catch each other on stream sometime. Have fun!

Post 1–3 of 3