Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

idea for a new creature

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 10

OP

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

i Had a cool idea for a new creature that could spawn a Minotaur it could give the player 10 thousand gold and have alot of hp just give it a giant sword like the one the knight uses but much bigger in size and just have it make rhino sounds and have a charging attack that would be awesome it could also have high hp

# 2

by

moruera

6 years ago

my idea would be that the crystalbugs would come together and form a cluster like the bunnies did as clusterbunny so we could fight a giant clustercrystalbug

# 3

by

Byakko22

6 years ago

They could also add rideable dragons that shoots fireballs.

# 4

by

moruera

6 years ago

BYAKKO22 WHY ARE YOU COPYING MY HOUSE?????

# 5

by

moruera

6 years ago

lol nice try even the inside with the red crystals and plants XD keep trying good luck buddy ;P

# 6

by

Byakko22

6 years ago

Lol i just liked your spooky house so i didnt have anything else to think of so i tried making yours and added my own things.

# 7

by

moruera

6 years ago

ah ok well its fine just was surprised i accepted you yesterday and 1 night later i see double ^^`

# 8

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

A flying shark. A characteristic for the shark is that it keeps moving forward without stopping.

# 9

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Maybe, there can be an occasional tornado, and its winds will show in the trees, grass, and other objects... and it does damage to us if we're not indoors, or are too close to it. In this sense, it's like a creature, but can't be killed.

# 10

by

moruera

6 years ago

that's kinda a cool idea air water earth fire a mother nature boss of the 2 AD elements or a huge bubble jelly monster in the swamp & a giant redcrystal snake in the desert or savannah bioms under the sand in the future maybe :o

Post 1–10 of 10