Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Suggestion On Riding System

in English in Forums

Post 1–8 of 8

OP

by

ZackRaider101

6 years ago

Hello everyone! How's it going? Anyways,let's get to the point of this post,I was wondering if you could ride big creatures. Like rhinos,mammoths and maybe even wyrems! So,could that be a possible new update? Because I think the ability of riding a giant creature is pretty neat,you don't have to be attacking with it,although that would be pretty cool. Thanks for taking your time on reading this post. I thought about it when I saw a mammoth and rhino next to each other,and a wyrem after :D

# 3

by

ZackRaider101

6 years ago

To be honest,it didn't help..Not getting your point.

# 4

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Hey Zack, doing fine here. Looking around irl buildings to get inspiration for next building project XD. It's definitely a cool idea to ride big land creatures, I'd like to any scorpions if I could. But atm I'm enjoying my present ride :D

# 5

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Maybe other creatures will be rideable in the future; just wait and see what happens :D

# 6

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Jumping on a frog. I'm joking :D

# 7

by

Burnin

6 years ago

I really hope that someday we'll be able to ride flying creatures, that would make the game so much more fun!

# 8

by

Firefly

6 years ago

You can get a taste of flying by using the 'Sky Walk' spell the sorceress has. It's no true limitless flying, but the best you can get at the moment for a few thousands coins.

Post 1–8 of 8