Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

New class perhaps

in English in Forums

Post 1–8 of 8

OP

by

Mugen

6 years ago

Looking forward for a Samurai class which is speedy and deadly but easily dead if didn't dodge attacks Katana~Fast normal samurai sword each attacks deals 30% more then normal warrior would O Tonto~ Small Knife/Sword usefull to stunt enemy just with a hit Kodachi~ Way better but slower speed with deadly damage usefull for boss fight Double Edge Tsurugi~ Fast Paced Katana that slice up mobs projectile even luckier it reflects back

# 2

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I'll add 'samurai hero' to the list that currently contains pirates and ninjas. Don't expect them anytime soon, but duly noted :)

# 3

by

moruera

6 years ago

hahaha don't forget the robots cyborgs aliens etc from last year ;P

# 4

by

Doddy

6 years ago

Cyborg-alien-samurai-hero? If so it MUST be equipped with usb 3.0 ..... Jokes aside i don't think AD needs another class. Rather something else and i'm sure that something else is on the way. Personally i'm just waiting for more blocks to be added ^-^

# 5

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Me too. Some open zone to build (without claim) on an unclaimed area would be great. At least on low levels of the map. So new players can experience building together from the very beginning. I miss that. I think many new players leave the game without having experienced construction ever. With building in group from the beginning we can show others how it works, what to use, tips and tricks, etc. I think something like this can attrack and inspire new people.

# 6

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

If there is another class, I'd like a Ranger... a character that can use both, a crossbow/bow and a sword (or, use two swords, simultaneously)... https://funnyjunk.com/channel/dungeons-n-drags/Character+art+season+2+humans/opqgLbc#2805bd_5819520 http://imgur.com/ByV5Mul Perhaps, have both genders for each of the present characters... instead of a sorceress, a player can choose a wizard... add a male scout... add a female fighter... add a female builder.

# 7

by

KONUAKA

6 years ago

Can add hunter,a normal class Weapons it can have : Hunter knife-short range, very fast,small damage Bow- slow and deadly, long range Shield

# 8

by

KONUAKA

6 years ago

And how about hats and clothes?you can buy new hats and clothes for your character.With that you can make pirate builder or school ender witch(witch end scholl)I think that was good for game

Post 1–8 of 8