Game world permanence

in English in Forums

Post 21–30 of 31

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next

# 21

by

Fierro

6 years ago

I feel the farming is slower. I'm not sure how much slower yet. I use (a lot) Savannah and a litle RainForrest. I start on some spot and then I keep going advancing on some direction (always the same direction). And choosing only best creatures exclusively (e.g. creatures with quick kills and good reward). That's my strategy. That's the secret(?). Part of it :D I will talk in detail about an strategy with scorpions. This works with any other creature with similar movements. Before today, I founded 6x or 9x "Kombat Scorpions" sometimes. With this changes I only get 3x scorps now. I will explain. I use a tactic that a I call "arrear" (harness) creatures. I invite creatures to follow me :D... I group them (while I'm flying)... and then I look for a nice tree to use for defense to kill them all at the same time. That's quicker. I'm using a sorcerer. And that's it. It's a secret, don't tell ;) Anyways. Before theses changes, I could group more creatures of the same class. Usually from 3x to 6x, and sometimes 9x (if I was VERY lucky). And now, I can only group 3x of the same kind at the time. Why before we can group 6x or 9x sometimes? Maybe some weird interaction between respawn algorithm and zone limits. Some (very good) players can reset zones even. I almost never could do it purposely. But it happens sometimes. I think now is harder to happen. I'm not sure. Maybe I was unlucky today. It happens too. What Hummm said about despawn unwanted creatures is true. It was usefull before. Now is harder or slower. Some mammoths and dreddnought (rhinos) was bullying me today xD To sum up. I'm not sure if theses changes are bad or good. The farming seems slower now. But I think we will adapt our strategies with time too. P.S.: grouping many creatures of the same type works with any creatures, even dragons. And yeah... I mean Hydras too... and then with the good help of some walls and... maybe I'm saying too much xD. Dragons is not good money (it takes too much time to kill, rule 1: time is money)... but it's really fun for sure ;) Have a good weekend!

# 22

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

This is great. It's great to see everyone here. I just got a nice looking Moa. It would be awesome if in the future players could attack from the mount. The scout could shoot the bow and the fighter could run about and take massive swings with the sword. Perhaps the builder could have a carriage or a chariot which another player or two could ride in. That would be awesome.

# 23

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

I was thinking about the same thing, when it comes to fighting from the mount.

# 24

by

Liutenant joseph

6 years ago

Ok now i will have a chance to ride a nihicorn Actually i have killed a rare owl a rare roamer a rare bear and anihicorn(but the other nihicorn despawned)

# 25

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Creature spawn is significantly down tonight ... more so than ever before. I have to travel 8-10 claims to find another creature... S L O W :(

# 26

by

MR Legend

6 years ago

Horsefighter

# 27

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Howdy! Soo... After a while going in game and out game, pondering the meaning of life, irl, here and there in AD, hunting solo / in group, looking at creatures spawning.. despawning... spawning.. My own conclusion is.. Let's us *coughs* adapt :p

# 28

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Typo! Let's *coughs* adapt :D

# 29

by

Sp3trum

6 years ago

Meanwhile i'm here login and logout cloning 6 moas at my home

# 30

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Hey Sp3trum, it's been a while :D! I don't think you can effectively clone moas, since you can only ride on the one that spawned last. Or are you actually riding a horde of moas :)?

Post 21–30 of 31

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next