Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Android Bluetooth Controller

in English in Forums

Post 1–5 of 5

OP

by

Zeddock

6 years ago

Hi everyone, Im just wondering if anyone has been able to get a Bluetooth controller too work with this game while on Android? I asked the support team (a person named Frank Lucas) and was told to ask here.

# 2

by

Elder Lee

6 years ago

umm. I think Frank uses a bluetooth during the youtube live streams. I use a keyboard and mouse but I'm almost as sure as I sit that the game is compatible.

# 3

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Yeah, I use a USB (not Bluetooth) game controller on macOS, but I'm not quite sure if controllers are supported on Android. That's why I asked Zeddock to post here. So if anyone is using or has access to a game controller (wired or otherwise) on Android, let us know!

# 4

by

Fierro

6 years ago

I never test it. You will need a OTG USB adapter. Try with wired (USB) XBOX/PS gamepads first. I know that Android has support for theses and it had worked for me in the past. With generic gamepads YMMV. Cheaper gamepads don't works usually. I use XBox360 Gamepad wireless on PC with Linux and it works perfect \o/ I'm not sure if Angeldust has Android's controller input implemented. And my OTG adapter is broken now... so I can't test it :(

# 5

by

Zeddock

6 years ago

Thank you for the tip, but sadly using the otg USB adapter didn't work either. I used another game to first test the wired setup and then tried Angeldust. No input control at all.

Post 1–5 of 5