Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

The game is beautiful

in English in Forums

Post 1–7 of 7

OP

by

Yehia

7 years ago

building a tower looking around watch the beautiful trees especialy watch a tundra hill take a screenshot post it on steam show me what you got i got a picture already thats my steam name Mr. Memeto ♊ add me or go look in my profile for my 2 beautiful screen shots

# 2

by

Panda_Express_

7 years ago

Yes the game is very beautiful, yet I have one question. Why is it that the characters look so animeish, while the grass, blocks, etc, look so real..ish.

# 3

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Thanks for the kind words! We wanted a low contrast, smooth game world with bold, tick-outlined characters moving in it so the game is easily 'read'. The 2D characters are inspired by the Paper Mario series and old-school 3D games like DooM.

# 4

by

khatab

7 years ago

firefly i wnna play with u but i cant teleport to u plz help

# 5

by

Yehia

7 years ago

me and my friend had a great adventure i wish the fighting mechanic get improved because some monsters/creatures take so many hits i want to know how to kill them faster Buying new weapons doesnt do anything

# 6

by

Yehia

7 years ago

me and my friend had a great adventure i wish the fighting mechanic get improved because some monsters/creatures take so many hits i want to know how to kill them faster Buying new weapons doesnt do anything

# 7

by

Desertfish

7 years ago

The toughness of the monsters varies to add more variety to the game, sometimes it comes down to skill and alot of patience to kill them. Some monsters are also able to heal themselves. The improved weapons should deal more damage than the standard ones, making it easier to kill monsters. It's also for you to find out. If you think that some weapons are not so good, please let Firefly know. The more players are grouped together, the higher the level of the monsters they will meet, which means they are harder to kill. Some monsters are really tough, so if you kill them, you can brag about it to your friends :-)

Post 1–7 of 7