Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

A history of Angeldust

in English in Forums

Post 1–4 of 4

OP

by

KONUAKA

6 years ago

Almost nobody looks at page "ABOUT". I look here because i dont have what 2 du. And that is what i found Welcome to our world! “For thousands of years angel Violet has been creating beautiful planets. And for thousands of years her angel brother Crimson has been destroying those planets with his giant hammer when their time had come. One day, Violet created the prettiest planet Crimson had ever seen. And Crimson knew he would never be able to destroy such a beautiful work of art. Out of sheer desperation, he swung his hammer at Violet, also hitting himself in the chaos. Both angels shattered to dust; magical Angeldust, that gently swirled towards the planet. There, it infused creatures and soil with supernatural powers. Now you and many others must decide how to use powers; for what you think is good or bad; for helping the whole world, or just yourself. So welcome young hero, welcome to our world!”

# 2

by

moruera

6 years ago

haha was planning to do the same some month ago but didn't because i am building some lore stuff for this nice story which are not done yet ^^ good that you post it because 90% never read the "history" of angeldust in this way it could help them to understand more of this interesting world and enjoy experience it even more ;D

# 3

by

KONUAKA

6 years ago

I was ready for that comment, and thanks !Would you help me with buildin town "Elf Land"? You build a grass houses outside and modern interior inside?Add me to friends and click world near button house on telecharger

# 4

by

moruera

6 years ago

sorry i can't start a new project right now i am already helping out 3 other on their lands and got too much to build on my claims so maybe in the future but i am sure there are many others who would help you build it immediately : )

Post 1–4 of 4