Do any weapons provide a bonus?

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 19

1 2 » Next

OP

by

DivineHolinessjr

7 years ago

Excluding items like the web trap and air shield (Extra weapons I'll call them) do any buyable primary's effect damage outputs in some possible way?

# 2

by

Jade Jester

7 years ago

Let me fill you in on a little secret...

# 3

by

Jade Jester

7 years ago

I HAVE NO IDEA

# 4

by

Omniboxus

7 years ago

yes they do, though i am extreamly new to the game. i did notice a extream shift of damage when i bought the last wepon for the archer.

# 5

by

Panda_Express_

7 years ago

If you consider 'bonus' as like a power up, then yes weapons do give a bonus. For example, the Poison Bow for the scout. When the arrow come into contact with an enemy, it poisons and damages the enemy.

# 6

by

DivineHolinessjr

7 years ago

Thank you for the information, by bonus I meant damage and things like the poison, although what about the armbrust, seems to do about the same damage as the default (haven't tested) so is that different?

# 7

by

Seifius

7 years ago

I m still not sure, but it seems like the laser sword for the warrior give you back health when you do critical strike... AND i dont know if there is a special way to do criticals.

# 8

by

DivineHolinessjr

7 years ago

Thank you, any other information any one else knows? Would be nice. I'll also make sure to use the laser sword if I actually try to progress on warrior for some reason ever :P

# 9

by

Remi Autor

7 years ago

Firefly said on the stream that the normal bow has the highest DPS, the green bow slows enemies and does an aoe splash, and the red bow pierces through enemies making it good for groups/large enemies that can be hit twice like mammoths.

# 10

by

Skrew

7 years ago

the only thing ive noticed is that the archers base weapon seems to do the same damage as the red one and even has a slight range advantage over it. I didn't notice any advantage of having the red one.

Post 1–10 of 19

1 2 » Next