by

Omniboxus

7 years ago

Type your message here.

# 2

by

Omniboxus

7 years ago

Sorry for the issue.... Some of us are working on a Golden Bridge. This is a bridge that spans from Fireflys house outward all the way to currently level 45. This is going to go as far out as we can. Through our "Journey" we learned a few things about the game.... Usually going forward in 1 direction leads to a sudden stop to the games level.... We stopped at 13 for quite a bit. A fix we did was to go diagnol. But anyways... Feel free to pitch in... Keep it 4 blocks wide and keep going forward!

# 3

by

Omniboxus

7 years ago

Update.... The bridge was made easier to find... Facing the wall, follow the right path out till you see a red strip and gold blocks... Follow that path all the way to the bridge. It is fully laminated... Personally I will work on lighting the bridge.

# 4

by

Omniboxus

7 years ago

Edit: in case I might have been unclear in directions.... Teleport to fireflys house then face the wall near it. Look right and follow the exit that is nearest in that direction.... There is a brown road spanning out to a red strip (red illuminated pillars in the ground ) follow the path upward and enter the metal house... There is only 1 way to go.

# 5

by

Jyant

7 years ago

Just to let you know its already getting vandalized at level 13 --- coming in behind and fixing it.

# 6

by

Omniboxus

7 years ago

Thank you... Much appreciated... 😂

# 7

by

Owen32123

7 years ago

Type your message here.i partially want to help, but i don't know where it is, nor do i know where firefly's house is, or who firefly is... btw, I'm new to this game

# 8

by

Zeviz

7 years ago

Be carefull with some players, I built a chaos stone bridge in the air next to Firefly's house (the long red bridge that sticks out on the left side in front of his house) and after a few days people broke some sections and replaced stones with lanterns. You gotta go back regularly and check con your bridges. Best of luck. ;)

# 9

by

Taytheist

7 years ago

use your telecharger Owen, the white remote. and click on fireflys name.

# 10

by

Omniboxus

7 years ago

Thank you... Much appreciated... 😂

Post 1–10 of 18

1 2 » Next