by

NekoChan04

7 years ago

Re blade light blade etc

# 2

by

moruera

7 years ago

i think none yet but i'm pretty sure it intended to be: green poison purple lifesteal red just damage idk

# 3

by

Clare

7 years ago

Welp the thread is already Necro'd so I'm just gonna answer it. Green weapons apply 2 on-hit effects. So if you hit an enemy they are slowed and take damage over time from poison I believe, I haven't bothered to confirm for myself if there's poison damage. Purple weapons have a chance to heal you everytime you hit an enemy An example would you hit a mob 14 times and only 1 of those hits heals you Red weapons are for hitting multiple enemies that are grouped together. Scout's red arrows can damage multiple enemies at the same time if they're standing inside each other Knights red sword does the same. Sorceress as well.

# 4

by

Bucky

7 years ago

archer- +red - pierce +green - poison +Normal(yellow) - just dps..apparently the higher of the three mage- +Pruple staff - Healing +Red staff - main DPS +Blue staff - floating/fly staff +Black staff - projectile stopping staff (just click at flying projectiles and they will stop mid air, magic) +White staff - melee staff Fighter +Original sword - trash +Green sword - poison +Purple sword - life steal sword +Red sword - higher dps sword? thats my guess BUILDER +im a builder

Post 1–4 of 4