Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Leveling System/Empowerment

in English in Forums

Post 1–4 of 4

OP

by

jesuspright

7 years ago

Dear members of the AngelDust community. Is there any way to improve your character at this current stage of the game? The closest that I have gotten to getting stronger is getting pierce arrows on my huntress. Is item modifications the only way? Also FireFly if you are reading this, helpful information (Tooltips) for items should be added to make the game more comfortable because spending gold on items that you think have value to you is just pointless. Please, Please add a leveling system with character skill upgrades and stat boosts. If you need any help, I have extensive experience in the field of RPG/MMO Gaming so I can give you a few tips and hints, nevermind the fact that you probably have ideas of your own. Thank you for this wonderful project but unfortunately this game is not living up to the potential that it has.

# 2

by

BustaRyhmes

7 years ago

someobody must help this question

# 3

by

MaxxPower

7 years ago

I don't think currently there is a way to power up your character other than the red power buff. I'm not part of the dev team, but I think the concept of having no official levels is to promote partying up to kill monsters faster, possibly less data for servers to transfer when loading up characters(in this game you load instantly without any delay of course this won't be noticeable if you have a fast internet), another possiblity is to reduce server cost although since the game isn't periodically generated this is unlikely. Another game that doesn't have a traditional level up system is a game called Milmo(original devs were german) formerly a quite popular game that used to house couple hundred to a thousand players. The level up system in Milmo didn't increase your attack but increased your wealth to buy epic weapons that increased damage. Achievements were the primary way to get epic weapons. Of course they had a weapon drops. Unfortunately the original devs were in debt and the company went under but it was bought out from another company thanks to an amazing reviewer who may or may not be a benefactor.

# 4

by

space is green

7 years ago

By unlocking items your hero gains new abilities. If the builder gets the dispensor he gains the ability to heal himself and other players. The sorceress can get wands to freeze enemy projectiles or make herself fly, etc. Perhaps it's best to look at new items not as "upgrades" for your current item but as a "sidegrade" making your hero more versatile.

Post 1–4 of 4