Angeldust v2.7

in English in Forums

Post 21–30 of 75

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » Next

# 21

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Ow, so it's not a problem with the download? I digitally signed it the same way as the previous version. iPad version will be available soon, depending on iTunes App Store processing time. Mac App Store will also be available during the next hours. Steam has been working perfectly for me.

# 22

by

Spectrum

7 years ago

Idk it's my certificate problem or what because i go to google and there's no any certificate error,and when i come to 'angeldu.st' it said this error occurs when the current date is either before or after time period during which the certificate is valid,Websites must renew their certificates with a certification authority to stay current. Outdated certificates can be security risk. After a certificate expires,the certification authority that issued the certificate is no longer responsible for ensuring that the certificate is not misused

# 23

by

Mauto

7 years ago

Spectrum: Is the time and date set correctly on your Ipad? I get weird certificate errors like that from certain websites and applications when my Android tablet forgets what day/year it is.

# 24

by

Spectrum

7 years ago

The problem is in my laptop

# 25

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Then check and/or update your laptop's time. Our certificates are all valid and up to date.

# 26

by

Mauto

7 years ago

Oh, apologies, I misread. The same thing happens on any device when the local machines date isn't set properly, but I'm just going to assume that yours is correct :)

# 27

by

Spectrum

7 years ago

I fixed the date but it seems not working

# 28

by

Spectrum

7 years ago

Firefly,how can i send u the photo of it?

# 29

by

Mauto

7 years ago

After you change the date, restart the system, and before you do anything, check the time and date settings one more time to make sure they're still good, then you should be fine to open apps/your browser/etc :)

# 30

by

Oxygen

7 years ago

Gotta love the update, I'm making a really big village now! :D ------------------------------- Discord | http://discord.me/angeldust YouTube | http://youtube.com/sectyt

Post 21–30 of 75

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » Next