Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Stream aftermaths

in English in Forums

Post 1–3 of 3

OP

by

ExCyanide

7 years ago

yesterday I participated for the first time in one of FireFly´s streams, I was amazed by the number of players one single guy can gather and the destructive force of this group. But thats not the main thing for this topic. The important thing is the aftermath... Today friday 02/12/2016, I returned to one of the places that the stream took part in, just to see how we left it (this place was a rocky mountain in a lvl 21 Tundra biome) And when I teleported there, I saw something I wasn´t expecting... THE PLACE WAS LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED (except for a couple of towers, to be specific a grass tower and a glass tower) the mountain was intact, and in fact all the surroundings where like this. Normally when large player groups go to a game that allows total modification of the terrain the place gets totally messed up, but somehow it didn´t happen (despite the desperate ways people tryed to keep up with FireFly and the rest of the group). maybe I joined in a moment when everyone was calm or maybe this is unlikely to happen. I don´t expect a reply, I just wanted to share this with the community of Angeldust. Also, sry if bad english is present.

# 2

by

moruera

7 years ago

nice said 'cause its really true we owe this all only the strict but fair hard work stream moderation of FireFly 🔥🎮🏆

# 3

by

Mauto

7 years ago

It kind of reminds me of that saying people use when hiking, "take only pictures, leave only footprints," though in this case I suppose it's "take only screenshots, leave only little houses and maybe a few flags." Outside of the streams, I do enjoy stumbling across places that were pretty clearly the site of some large-scale battle, or finding little huts or houses tucked away in really obscure parts of the world map. It helps make me feel like I'm part of some larger, ongoing world history :)

Post 1–3 of 3