Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

GRIEF!!!

in English in Forums

Post 1–9 of 9

OP

by

CipollaShowYT

7 years ago

Hi I'm Italian. Me and my friend we have a base of only Italians but Americans have come to attach them and annoy we documented the facts I and a friend of mine named P3ip. I don't know how to share images but if you know let me know as soon as possible thanks.

# 2

by

PRONUT

7 years ago

upload the images to imgur.com or use a program called Lightshot Add me as a friend and i will tp with the GPS members tomorrow and help fix whatever they have done but it super late here at the moment so i am going to bed.

# 3

by

P3IP

7 years ago

that's the truth. working on youtube video/upload image that guy was vietnamese, 2000houngidunnowhat was the nickname, gatta check screen.

# 4

by

Cari Freybren

7 years ago

Tbh, things like this are always going to happen, you should have claimed the land so things like this don't happen. If firefly does respond, he should basically say it's yalls fault. This is why he built the claim area update to prevent crap like this from happening. Although it was an ass move on their part, I blame you guys for not thinking about the Pros/Cons about not purchasing and claiming your land.

# 5

by

DatScout

7 years ago

cari thats true but not everyone has tthe money to claim also if they claim it they cant build with friends also they might have built it before the update.

# 6

by

Cari Freybren

7 years ago

That's why I said, "Pros and Cons" You're takin a risk by not claiming an area and that would be entirely up to you, i understand if you just want to build instead of collecting gold. But i mean its a MUST ya know? to prevent things like this from happening often

# 7

by

P3IP

7 years ago

cari its all about community building I dont think anyone gonna be banned, just sharing with ppl common griefers, the more u know

# 8

by

Midori

7 years ago

I will stop radical griefers , #Midori2016

# 9

by

Fernancapo998

7 years ago

kn3

Post 1–9 of 9