Goodbye, Angeldust.

in English in Forums

Post 21–30 of 33

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next

# 21

by

Oxygenated

7 years ago

Anyway, it's funny how I just posted a video to say some of my opinions and how I'm saying goodbye to Angeldust. But from all of these arguments, apparently I'm still wanted? Is that it Midori? Bucky? Acer? Is that why you're all replying to this forum post and making new ones? After all, you could've just ignored this post all together instead of trying to prove a point. I was, after all, saying goodbye.

# 22

by

Spectrum

7 years ago

Bikers C:<

# 23

by

Spectrum

7 years ago

How is supposed to play with u? :^

# 24

by

Oxygenated

7 years ago

Spectrum, just accept the friend request I just sent to you. :)

# 25

by

P3IP

7 years ago

Hya Oxy, I dunno what u or when or "to who" but lemme tell u this. I was playing some night ago, ended up with this italian player clearly griefing My stuff so, I was ready to unleash all My sarcasm about family memebers autism and so on, all that kinky stuff a male 30 can spot up on a fight. Somethings stopped me, a strange felling dunno How to day, anyway, i'v asked that player the Age... ...12 years old...12... Thnx to me i was curious enough to not even start the verbal fight. No reason to swear m8, on AD even more. I Will miss ya awesome video on yt Oxy. Take care P3IP

# 26

by

P3IP

7 years ago

...stuff a male 30 can *spit ...feeling dunno How to *say Sorry all

# 27

by

Cari Freybren

7 years ago

I mean if you did say any form of bad language over the forums or in game, that's just wrong. I doubt you didn't make a valid point when you were going ham on your keyboard. But still, if you got banned for bad language, you must've really been saying something raunchy. I always like to see it from all points of views and just just be one sided. I'd be laughing if Firefly just banned you for like 48-72 hours, and you went and made this video and he went and made it permanent x,D

# 28

by

Cari Freybren

7 years ago

(Being this game is a childs game) So if you want to curse at someone, go back to xbox live and play Call of Duty.

# 29

by

Spirit Warrior

7 years ago

Did I miss the drama? Man I was just getting popcorn but Oxy this has happened to me before, I was banned from a game because of breaking the rules (I try not to break rules anymore) but I forgot about it and moved on and I think that is what should happen here. We all need to forget about these things as soon as they happen because tie flies quickly. This quote describes the basic idea of what I'm saying "The past is history , the future is a mystery and today is a gift that's why its called present"

# 30

by

Oxygenated

7 years ago

Thank you, P3IP. You are right about the swearing, though when I was swearing, I was in the a group of about 3 others, people who are Clare, SolvageAD, and Bucky. I also swore in the presence of my dear friend Quinley. I swore in the company of people who have sworn before, not random 9 year old kids. But indeed, thank you for the support, I will miss you too of course! Cari, when someone is banned, they're banned. Forever. And Firefly never says how long he bans people anyway, so let's just assume that this was a permanent ban. Also, I find it very unfair that Firefly (if at all) then would ban me permanently, just after making a video saying some of my opinions about a game that I enjoy and would of course, want to make better. And no, I never played Call of Duty or anything like that, so that's irrelevant. Spirit Warrior, the thing I hate about this is that the warnings are not clear at all. And, there are no private messages. Firefly may have warned me previously, but due to the fact that he allowed it to be a quick thing, he never really got to the heart of the matter with something that would be more enduring.

Post 21–30 of 33

Previous « 1 2 3 4 » Next