Would you give me a chance?

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 13

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Oxygenated

7 years ago

Forgetting about all that's happened in the past and assuming that overall this is a forgiving community, would you all accept me back if I kept playing on this account and followed the rules? Would you give me a chance?

# 2

by

DatScout

7 years ago

meh maybe.

# 4

by

DatScout

7 years ago

lol nice pic perfect way to show how you feel :P

# 5

by

Bucky

7 years ago

Sure why not? i never hated you oxygen, lets get that straight. I used to play with you back at the start. I only started to "hate you" when you tried to "frame" the "framers", and say you never did anything wrong. Also when you say you want to bring the community together but in reality you are trying to divide it throwing hate at Midoris discord over yours, and saying his discord is for a bunch of assholes, when in reality we all just want to play the game and have fun. Thats why i have said the things i have said, not out of hate, out of disappointment. If you choose to abide by the TERMS OF SERVICE, i don't see why you cant be a part of things, its plain and simple. To all the people spamming "UNBAN"...give it a rest, whats done is done, he made another account so technically he is unbanned lol. So lets just start fresh and try and bring the community together and stop all this unwanted hate for everyones sake including firefly. Just watch your language xD haha

# 6

by

Oxygenated

7 years ago

Thanks Bucky, about the "framing the framers" thing, I'll just leave that behind.

# 7

by

Bucky

7 years ago

:)

# 8

by

BoomBoom

7 years ago

Metagaming B.V. only stores an e-mail address and player name as personal data per Angeldust account; Metagaming B.V. stores the IP addresses used for connecting to the Angeldust website and the Angeldust game server; Be safe Oxygen, the community will be watching.. you slip again, i hope they perma ban you.

# 9

by

Skrew

7 years ago

We hope the same for you jyant

# 10

by

Bucky

7 years ago

Like it has been said... people can change. Lets leave it at that and revel in this awesome game Firefly has made for us? no?

Post 1–10 of 13

1 2 » Next