Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

A new page.

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 10

OP

by

PRONUT

7 years ago

Hello people of angeldust, Recently my behavior has not been the best and i am apologizing for that, I wish to drop everything i am known for so far and start a new Page so to speak. As much as i hate it i am apologizing to FireFly too, i was truly rude and overly forcefull on a situation i did not have all the facts on. I can only hope you see i am being sincere here and even a simple "." would show me that you acknowledge this. Again I am truly sorry to anyone i may have hurt during my rants and immature rampages. ~Pronut

# 2

by

Oxygenated

7 years ago

At least for me, you are forgiven. I do truly understand how you felt though... And I thank you for that.

# 3

by

AdrianDaGod

7 years ago

Im sorry you were banned Oxygen aka oxygenated, in fireflys streams hes always typing 'i will ban you' and afterwards he laughs and types 'lol', pronut your rants were useful, you avenged oxygen and that was a good thing. sometimes i wonder how many other players firefly banned. pronut your a good guy, firefly was being harsh and you stood up fro oxygen.

# 4

by

PRONUT

7 years ago

Thankyou for your kind words AdrianDaGod they are much appreciated, i too wonder how many people have been silenced without a trace, Oxygen had the courage to fight were most just accept it and never say anything.

# 5

by

AdrianDaGod

7 years ago

guys subscibe to oxygen if you feel sorry for him, firefly wasnt fair. i want oxygen/ oxygenated to feel happy again. He wanted to help our angeldust community, he was helping more than 4 thousand people. i only met oxygen once. he was kind and friendly.the world is tough, even through games just like this. oxygen/ oxygenated if you read this be happy. Recite of last meeting of oxygen. i said hello, we were near fireflys house. i said i was gong to add her as a friend. i was afk and forgot to write to her. i came back he was gone. there was still a message on the side were the text usually was. 'see you at my forum page...' it faded i couldnt see anymore. i went and typed there.

# 6

by

Spectrum

7 years ago

You're forgiven cuz you're one of oxygen's friend :D Bust seriously tho,i cant be bullied or you will leave some few broken teeth

# 7

by

PRONUT

7 years ago

Never bullied anyone 0_o but sure thing.

# 8

by

Spectrum

7 years ago

O_o u sure? Your words do really seems like cyber bullying

# 9

by

PRONUT

7 years ago

Sorry let me re-phrase never bullied you?

# 10

by

PRONUT

7 years ago

Anyway again i do not wish to dwell on these past matter i simply want to forget and move forward for better things.

Post 1–10 of 10