Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

I Just Made a Guide on Steam

in English in Forums

Post 1–9 of 9

OP

by

Mechalien

7 years ago

Hey Guys, I Just Made a Guide on Steam for some of the new players that are still confused about the game , here it is : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=813304876 I Will continuously update the guide if i got more ideas or there is more updates coming up for Angeldust and i'll try to keep up. if you have some information that aren't in the guide yet please let me know so that i could put it on the guide for new players. Let Me Know what do you guys think about the guide and leave a rate if you guys apreciate what i'm doing so thanks guys :v

# 2

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Great work! I learn more about this game every day :) One quick note: the images you use are from an older version of Angeldust (thin outlines around characters). Can you update those with newer images that have the thick outline?

# 3

by

Mechalien

7 years ago

Sure, i've already updated it, thanks for the compliment :D

# 4

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Great work!

# 5

by

warrble

7 years ago

for the scout the basic bow is most strongest dmg venomwash slows enemies and does a poison over time effect for a bit of dmg armburst pierces through enemies

# 6

by

MaxxPower

7 years ago

Although its not apparent there is a small(smaller than mages) splash damage area of effect on scouts venom arrows, you can hit an enemy through a single block wall.

# 7

by

Mechalien

7 years ago

@warrble @maxxpower Thanks! i've updated the guide.

# 8

by

Oxygenated

7 years ago

Very nice guide! :)

# 9

by

Skrew

7 years ago

Good work on that guide.

Post 1–9 of 9