Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Unused House Lots

in English in Forums

Post 1–4 of 4

OP

by

Slartibartfast

7 years ago

When i first started the game, i was in a really crowded area with all the people who just started. It was really fun to chat and build "together". The problem is, most of the people never logged in again and leave a empty lot.. Now i feel like i am living in a wasteland. Even Fireflys place is a wasteland inside the city walls... Isnt there any way to delete unused lots and merge the well frequented and decorated together in one scene?

# 2

by

Soumade

7 years ago

I think he said once in a livestream, hes working on something like that... so the village is crowded & alive again. But im not 100% sure...

# 3

by

Vetaha

7 years ago

And I agree, you live as a lone wolf, and that near miss silence and monotony in construction

# 4

by

Firefly

7 years ago

I'm trying to come up with a good solution to this, but that can take some time. If you want chatter and other people – use the random group / 'play together' function. I always encounter a few dudes and dudettes who are just standing around, waiting for instructions. So teleport and have fun, lead the pack a bit and earn some coins.

Post 1–4 of 4