Angeldust v2.8 schedule

in English in Forums

Post 11–20 of 44

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 » Next

# 11

by

WOLFTHORN

7 years ago

I wanted to know if there was a chance with the update that i could get refunded for my claimed land ( in a sense refund me and clear the claim) havent builded on it yet but found a better spot to start my project.

# 12

by

Athenaaaaaa

7 years ago

The option to delete claims wont come anytime soon like he said in some stream before.

# 13

by

Firefly

7 years ago

But you will get a 4K refund because claims will be cheaper. And you can claim up to 48 lands in Angeldust v2.8. So I hope all is well in the jungle.

# 14

by

WOLFTHORN

7 years ago

Okay but just a thought you can refund me the 4k difference but is there no way you can delete the claim

# 15

by

WOLFTHORN

7 years ago

Its just i want the claim removed and well still get the difference refunded

# 16

by

Zephia

7 years ago

hooray admin firefly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 17

by

html_5

7 years ago

@Mechalien cause it's not a bad things to see what competitor do, to get improve, to get ideas, somes features are cool, maybe firefly can have a look If he does not know the game... why? you think samsung never look from apple or vice versa...

# 18

by

Mechalien

7 years ago

@html_5 well i'm sorry if i misunderstood, cuz your words clearly looks like advertising "cool! I have just give a fast try to Creativerse on steam, looks great, lot of features..." maybe you should've fix or add some words. :v btw, do you mean that, Angeldust should copy Creati***** just like Samsung copied some of Apple's feature ?, i know it's not a bad thing if we look at our competitor and try to make 'different' features that they don't have but your phrase "you think samsung never look 'from' apple or vice versa.." is clearly means stealing :v

# 19

by

Midori

7 years ago

Pls mechalien are you kidding me now? Apple is company build on stealing from others. Did you never read/listen biography of S.Jobs?[RIP in peace in peace] Creativerse also is not exactly original idea,did you hear for example about Minecraft? And Minecraft is again not original idea did you hear about Infiminer? And Infiminer is again not ori.... It is not about where ideas come from. But how do you APPLY and SELL those IDEAS.

# 20

by

html_5

7 years ago

@Mechalien that was not the point about copy/paste...

Post 11–20 of 44

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 » Next