Angeldust v2.8 schedule

in English in Forums

Post 31–40 of 44

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 » Next

# 31

by

RedXxX

7 years ago

i dont like the control but i love this game if you can fix the control this game will be 10/10

# 32

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Yeah, there is a *tiny* chance I'll be able to roll it out today, but I find that App Review mostly finishes at midnight in my local time zone which is pretty inconvenient. So it'll probably be Saturday at earliest. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and I'm all set to hit the trigger, but sometimes things are out of my control.

# 33

by

Firefly

7 years ago

RedXxX – what's up with the controls? Which platform? What do you want?

# 34

by

Midori

7 years ago

From his other thread: love this game but i hate the control in this game but if you fix the control on ipad this will be a 10\10 game if you can fix it will be good :] me- I would like controls while building to be upgraded. Building something is not very smooth specially when you are building roofs and you can even place block behind block what feels weird,maybe if we could fly while we are on our claimed land... It would solve it. Or to get more control over sorcerrer fly-wand. [height,time in air] That we do not have crouch button like in minecraft is basically core of the issue.

# 35

by

Mechalien

7 years ago

@FireFly , Can you make placing block a little faster, so that the block placed right after you click the left mouse button, it makes easier to build. There is some animation before the block is placed for about 0,7 seconds right now, it makes building a little bit slow. just asking :v

# 36

by

CAPTWINDOWShobos

7 years ago

speaking of control i have uploaded a pretty good set up for steam controller for any steam players that want to give it a try

# 37

by

staby-snail

7 years ago

wooooooooooooo

# 38

by

TheViciousRhino

7 years ago

Yeah I personally am not a fan of the current controls on Android. I would love to have fixed jump and sprint buttons as well as visible, but small, joysticks. And you could make all of this customizable in a HUD menu setting.

# 39

by

Firefly

7 years ago

OK, thanks for the controls suggestions. Back on topic of this thread: I still have no approval from App Review, so I'm unsure if I'll be able to release Angeldust v2.8 today. I'm really sorry for this, but it's completely outside of my control. I'll keep you all posted.

# 40

by

Mechalien

7 years ago

Why does apple takes so long to review, are they currently reviewing right now. i can't wait for v2.888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 :v

Post 31–40 of 44

Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 » Next