Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

We are building a very big city!

in English in Forums

Post 1–6 of 6

OP

by

roma12312345

6 years ago

Zdrastvujte guys, I'm very bored to play alone, I do not really have any friends on the net and because of this I have to quit the game :( if you want I can take you all to build a very big city! If I can help you, and I'm always online! Now I'm sick and I'm allowed to sit behind the devices :) The maximum in the clan can be 25 people! I live in Kazakhstan, I study in 2 shift 11 years! To join the clan you will need to do 1: you must be online or at 9: 00minimum , or at 21: 00maximum, 2: if you read it and wanted to join, write here the code: 1235 3: then after Le code writing you need to add to your friends and all of you in the clan! I wish you good luck for now!

# 2

by

Вестерг

6 years ago

I did not understand the only clan? Alex Makarov, Magic man and I in the clan ?? Or did you turn to Razrabodchiki? The very concept of a clan in the game is missing, sorry! But if you mean that a lot of people gathered and grandiose construction started, then I'm in business! You know me. We have met more than once in the beautiful, but a little bit empty world of Angeldast! We built together with Web Dast! ("My name is Westerg")

# 3

by

Вестерг

6 years ago

:) ПРИВЕТ!!

# 4

by

Вестерг

6 years ago

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- пакуль! Бувай! Για τώρα! 現在! Por ahora! Per ora! För nu! Şimdilik! =====================================================

# 5

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Just chiming in: beautiful house there, Вестерг! The trees really complement the wooden look.

# 6

by

Elexyzt

6 years ago

ah long time not play this game XD

Post 1–6 of 6