McDonald, Target, need more store, come claim your store

in English in Forums

Post 11–12 of 12

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

html_5

7 years ago

and of course I can give you a job, I'm looking for a Shift Supervisor What We Look For - Dynamic leaders from fast-paced, guest focused environments - Results driven, team players looking for a challenging career - Experienced coaches with a proven track record for developing talent - Energetic, enthusiastic people with a drive to succeed in everything they do What's in it for YOU - Access to our World-Class Training Programs - Ability to Earn a Scholarship Towards Your Post-Secondary Education - Regular Performance & Wage Reviews - Ample Opportunity for Advancement - Flexible Schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance - Opportunities for Full-time and Part-time Job Requirements & Qualifications - 1-2 years of experience in a management capacity within the food service or hospitality industries would be an asset - Demonstrated ability to lead a team to achieve results in a fast-paced environment - Strong shift management skills to maximize guest satisfaction - Strong knowledge and understanding of computers and basic Point Of Service systems - Excellent verbal and written communication skills If you are legally entitled to work in Canada and would like to apply for this position please click 'APPLY NOW!' Thx @CAPTWINDOWShobos :p

# 12

by

Gerberd

7 years ago

I'm heading that way now.

Post 11–12 of 12

Previous « 1 2