Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

"ancient guardian of tripods"

in English in Forums

Post 1–4 of 4

OP

by

Alexi M

6 years ago

on the previous streams, I said something about the new bosses, namely about "tripod boss". Now I created how this boss might look like and called him "ancient guardian of tripods" :D I'll just leave this here https://i.imgur.com/yDyW4al.png

# 2

by

Alexi M

6 years ago

just I will describe its characteristics: ===common=== -spawn areas: Chaos Jungle Zen Marsh Neon Wilderness -minimum spawn level: 75 -money for killing: 120 coins ===phase I=== -HP: equal to count HP of Hydra -move speed: 4 meters/blocks per second -Attack types: distant battle: *pink part of tripod - throws a lot of healing shells (When hit, it hurts the player, while heals himself) | - 5% HP *black-and-red part of tripod - throws a lot of explosive shells | -15% HP melee: *earthquake | -20% HP *powerful jump | -10% HP *leg hit | -12% HP ===phase II=== (!) tripod divided to VIOLET TRIPOD and CRIMSON TRIPOD (!) -HP: *Violet tripod: half HP of Hydra *Crimson tripod: half HP of Hydra -move speed: *Violet tripod: 2 meters/blocks per second *Crimson tripod: 3 meters/blocks per second -Attack types: distant battle: *Violet tripod: throws a lot of healing shells (When hit, it hurts the player, while heals himself) | -7% HP *Crimson tripod: throws a lot of explosive shells | -17% HP melee: *Violet tripod: *leg hit | -15% HP *earthquake | -17% HP *powerful jump | -8% HP *Crimson tripod: *leg hit | -15% HP *earthquake | -22% HP *powerful jump | -13% HP

# 3

by

Firefly

6 years ago

That's an impressive monster right there! Nice work on creating the artwork. I'm not sure if it's coming to the game anytime soon (Oogly is first!), but it's great to see your ideas floating around. So keep posting! Also—can I potentially use your image to post on the Angeldust social media pages? I'd like to share the love.

# 4

by

Alexi M

6 years ago

sure, why not. let people see my work)))

Post 1–4 of 4