new idea

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next

OP

by

kkazuto111

6 years ago

I wish you read this firefly. Can you make the water bluish because when i put a block with a color,the water around it is change so it turns like a dirty And there should be a close range weapon for archer and increase the damage of the axe so it either can be used to cut trees and use it for hunt :) Sorry for my bad grammar and english THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING AND ALSO ENJOY PLAYING ANGELDUST :) EVERYONE

# 2

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I will be adding some different water-ish blocks in the future, let's reevaluate after that update. As for the item selection: I'm pretty happy with everything right now. If you're playing the builder hero, use your hammer to whack enemies. The scout is a long range attacker with precise aim, just try to avoid close quarters combat as much as possible!

# 3

by

Yogi72

6 years ago

In this game water is not portable. Color can be changed. But do you have any benefits? The bottom layer is water. If the water is transparent. you can look into the big void. I think it would be confusing. - It's a knife. -The update is not enough? The hammer + turrets are better hunting tools. sorry for the google translation.

# 4

by

Yogi72

6 years ago

Oh Lukas was ahead!

# 5

by

Spectrum

6 years ago

Imagine putting water blocks to your artificial pool to your house ❤️ With some coconut trees

# 6

by

Firefly

6 years ago

I'm more worried about you adding water to that giant toilet of yours, Spectrum :D Nice to see you here!

# 7

by

kkazuto111

6 years ago

Oh i see . I't can't be helped

# 8

by

kkazuto111

6 years ago

i posted this because my real intention is to build bathhouse but the color of the water change if there's a block around it. sorry for my bad english.

# 9

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Actually, if you give Spectrum some water, he'll finally be able to flush!

# 10

by

kkazuto111

6 years ago

spectrum?

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next