The guild of runnetera

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Liutenant joseph

6 years ago

Hello firefly it has been a while since I last logged in since I have more work and be I am busy in Friday's between 19:00-20:30 so I don't play However there seems to be enough time for me to log in I am here to report about two things.First and foremost I am pleased to inform you that the guild of runnetera is now open to the public and (as firefly hasn't implemented this yet) will,informally, give people a place in our city.our purpose is yet uncertain but in the near future I believe we will have one(I also believe that one day we will dominate the server).now we are two members in total and zaljo can hold your application while I am away and I will be able to approve of it right after the Friday's stream and if firefly wants to have a word with me he can join me(there is a probability I might not be present every Friday.Of all this one is certain,firefly you've got a lot of work Now this message goes directly to firefly.There has been a problem if you recall of a player called relik123 who has claimed a place valuable to our land (the guild is most likely to be built there).last time we didn't find a solution to the problem but this time I am Determined to find one as he has built over his land.When I am always logged in he is nowhere to be found and he doesn't correspond to my messages.firefly ......you didn't accept my request of relocating his land last time......but I can't do anything else.this must change

# 2

by

Rabotik

6 years ago

It doesn't sound like relik123 is doing anything wrong. It is not like he/she is spamming or making it impossible for you to enjoy the game. He/she can claim land like anyone else. I understand it can be frustrating if you have other plans for the claimed land, but when you build in an open world it is part of the game to run into other peoples buildings. It was going to happen sooner or later. You did the right thing by contacting the player, but if he/she doesn't respond or want to move, all you can do is accept it and make the best of what you have.

# 3

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

I try to claim land as a buffer zone around my most important claimed lands. Otherwise, it's really, first come, first serve... right?

# 4

by

Liutenant joseph

6 years ago

I suppose so however if you see it yourselves it il like a square missing piece ......I'll build now without considering the claimed land and once I reach that place I'll entirely build around like someone removed that part of the land

# 5

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Even though Rabotik makes it sound a bit harsh, I am on the same side of the issue. I've had a similar discussion with Hummm a few times. Some players claimed areas where Hummm had been leading rhinos to dig caves for him. Now that the lands are claimed, he can't go back and modify the landscape himself or using rhinos anymore. I fully understand that's a major bummer. But taking away lands that any player 'rightfully' (given the game rules) owns is something I'm not comfortable with right now, and haven't been over the past years. Even though some of those claiming players may have become inactive or unresponsive to inquiries, I feel like they still own their part of Angeldust history as much as others. First come, first serve, as Kamikaze Justice puts it. Me externally editing the game world for 'good' (that's how it starts) feels like stepping on a slippery slope. I really don't want to go there.

# 6

by

Liutenant joseph

6 years ago

I agree with you ....if you gen in it you won't come out and I do not agree on doing something just for me...as I said before I will not pay any attention for now ....yet we still didn't find any solution last time.but if it can't be to my benefit alone let it be for the benefit of all players ....(I believe you'll figure it out)...BUT the main idea of the passage is not for the claimed land ...it is for the Guild of runnetera and Friday night (after20:00) I'll be probably online and the guild's new members can meet up at the mini hall I just built Let us be the pioneers of the server With regards Joseph

# 7

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Make a new player just for claiming land for the guild. Play 'under the radar' until you have all the claims. Don't add friends with that player until you have all the claims done. Pick an area inside land, waaaay beyong 'play togheter' teleport and not near other projects to be safe. Finally, go to public and give permissions to your main player and to guild's members to build when you have all land reserved. This can works for big projects. Don't do this with your main player. Keep your main player for social/farming/hunting/exploring/fun/etc. 'utility' player must be used only for make claims and managing permissions over your big project. But only create new players when is *really* needed. Don't abuse. Ask Firefly before in case of dubt. If the claimer player is the name of the guild would be a plus.

# 8

by

Liutenant joseph

6 years ago

I don't see a reason in making a new account but ill claim all the land I personally need for the city thank u fierro

# 9

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Max claims on a single account is 64 ... that's a city 8x8 ... pretty small for even a single player. Just saying.

# 10

by

Liutenant joseph

6 years ago

Well kinda true but I still got 14 claims

Post 1–10 of 11

1 2 » Next