Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

place able signs and other things

in English in Forums

Post 1–6 of 6

OP

by

zaljo151718

6 years ago

is it possible to do a minecraft style sign?you could make it cheap and i think this games build alone mode needs 3 things 1. faster mode of travel 2.the ability to set spawn points cause its really annoying how it keeps putting me back near the gate every single time and 3. i think the building max height should be increased cause sometimes the max height is not enough to complete a build i've had problems where i only needed one more block to finish it off only to be blocked by the height limit. if these could be tended to i think

# 2

by

Hummm

6 years ago

1) What could possible be faster than the teleport? ... the catch? You have to get there once the slow way. (then save) which leads to: 2) You need to learn about World save and Personal save (not to mention, you can TP to 64 claims AND everyone of your friend's World saves) 3) try building out rather than up ... You can't possible imagine how BIG the world is.

# 3

by

Hummm

6 years ago

I need to learn how to spell "possibly" .. doh!

# 4

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Ah, now I see you said "build alone mode" ... don't hold your breath ... Firefly does not encourage anyone to play in solo mode.

# 5

by

Yogi72

6 years ago

sorry I do not understand . in a game you can go up to 30-40 levels. you just have to save it. if you want to build at full height - buy land. all features are in the telecharger ...

# 6

by

Spectrum

6 years ago

I think he mean travel faster in "walking" cuz you're only able to run until a certain period of time. Zaljo,i don't think you're gonna run from lvl 1 to lvl 40 lol I suggest you to use sprint mode to escape from enemies

Post 1–6 of 6