if firefly could add anything to the game

in English in Forums

Post 11–12 of 12

Previous « 1 2

# 11

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Having a world map would be great. PvP would also be great, although, this is probably a very distant proposition, if at all. A Water Block would be great... including a Running Water or Waterfall block. A Flying Machine... as long as it can fly faster than we can walk and fly as high as the tallest building. Other additions>> Creatures (and pets) that don't despawn... Pets that can be trained... A fire block... A wider variety of lamps... More weapons to choose from... A horse that can run and jump like a horse... The choice of using a First Person View while riding my horse... Being able to fight while on my horse... Being able to transport to any spot in the game by simply inputting a coordinate. I can probably write a book on what I'd like to see in the game.

# 12

by

Firefly

6 years ago

@StoryHunter: having player names above houses is coming in the future. Been on my list a while, but I need to do a bit of planning on that feature. Also—welcome to Angeldust! The Angeldust Live! stream(s) are always on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/AngeldustLive

Post 11–12 of 12

Previous « 1 2