Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Server migration

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 10

OP

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Tomorrow (Tuesday, November 14th 2017) I'll migrate the Angeldust website and game server to a new location. Both the website and game server will be down for a few hours so if you want to farm coins, do so today :)! I'll post on Twitter when maintenance begins and ends: https://twitter.com/AngeldustLive

# 2

by

ToshiChoco

6 years ago

Alright!

# 3

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Due to some minor issues I might have to delay the migration a day or so. So keep farming for now :D!

# 4

by

Firefly

6 years ago

…or will I? Looks like everything is in order, so I'll start working on the migration tomorrow around 09.00h UTC. The Angeldust website and game server might be offline during some periods of time.

# 5

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Kansas is going bye bye in a few minutes. I've been setting up the new server and will be migrating all data and functionality within the upcoming hour. Stay tuned!

# 6

by

Ervin

6 years ago

Okay

# 7

by

Firefly

6 years ago

If you can read this, the website is back up :D Game server coming online real soon now!

# 8

by

Firefly

6 years ago

The house images are being transferred and rendered now, give it a few minutes…

# 9

by

Firefly

6 years ago

All house images are now back in place and the Angeldust website and game server are running faster than ever! Let me know if you run into any issues.

# 10

by

StoryHunter

6 years ago

Weee~ time to roam again! :D

Post 1–10 of 10