Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Brief leave of absence

in English in Forums

Post 1–7 of 7

OP

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Earlier this year a relative fell ill and I took care of them for quite some time. I'm afraid I'm going to have to do the same again the upcoming weeks. I'm not sure yet how this will affect my work on Angeldust, but the first collateral damage is that I'm moving tomorrows live stream a week. I might randomly do a stream somewhere in the meantime, but don't expect miracles. The game server has been running perfectly since the last move (I saw no complaints) and Angeldust's been more fun and better than ever before so hopefully new players will feel right at home for the time being. I'm on a bit of a backlog regarding private messages, but I'll try to catch up on them soon-ish. Anyway, sorry to share this news and I wish I could just continue development and streaming as usual, but real life sometimes takes precedence over Angeldust.

# 2

by

Hummm

6 years ago

Yes, take care of your family first ... we'll be here. and for those needing "more" consider joining our AD Discord sever: https://discord.gg/zCctyQ7

# 3

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Sorry to hear about that Firefly. Irl matters the most and like Hummm said we'll be here. Feel free to join the AD Discord Server too :)

# 4

by

StoryHunter

6 years ago

Don't worry, dude, we all got life out there... I haven't been able to play too, being busy. Take care, Firefly~ And I've (just) joined the discord server :D

# 5

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Yes Frank; I haven't been around for streams because of work. Sometime we'll hit it when I'm here this winter. I used to google translate your stuff into the other language forums. What you really should do is make it so that every thread started by yourself gets automatically posted into every language forum. Even though it would be in English they could see it was you and would translate it using google themselves if they had too. They aren't seeing your things because they should have no reason to check the English forum if they don't speak English. That could be fixed. That would be awesome for them. Then they could notice that you'd posted something important and figure out what it says.

# 6

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

We always had fun and with the play together bonus it would be great again. Dashing ahead of the group, not too far to eliminate the monster level increase, finding a nice monster and then trying to drag them back to the group... That was what I did. I'm going; 'ahhhh level 27 poison dragon.' 'help' 'help' 'poison dragon' 'help me with the poison dragon' and the delay on the youtube. Fantastic.

# 7

by

Firefly

6 years ago

So, I've moved the Angeldust Live! stream ahead one more week. I really hope to make it next week, but today isn't going to happen. Maybe I can share some more details in the future, but for now I'm spending most of my time in the hospital and away from work. I'll keep you posted.

Post 1–7 of 7