Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Claimed land

in English in Forums

Post 1–7 of 7

OP

by

Hunter117

7 years ago

Is there a way I can get rid of 1 of my claimed lands?

# 2

by

Midori

7 years ago

Yes you have to burn server where is your claim data stored.

# 3

by

Mechalien

7 years ago

Ok this is a Hard Mission Ok, First of all, you have to sneak up to Firefly's Main Headquarters A.K.A His House :v, and Make Sure that he's not at home or he's still on his way to Apple's Office to go Rampage because they are so slow in reviewing. Second, you have to find his Computer which runs the Angeldust server, and then Burn It Down to ashes. and Your Mission is Complete, go back to base as soon as posibble and Colonel Trump will hire you as his Secret Agent. Congratulation :v

# 4

by

Mechalien

7 years ago

Ok this is a Hard Mission Ok, First of all, you have to sneak up to Firefly's Main Headquarters A.K.A His House :v, and Make Sure that he's not at home or he's still on his way to Apple's Office to go Rampage because they are so slow in reviewing. Second, you have to find his Computer which runs the Angeldust server, and then Burn It Down to ashes. and Your Mission is Complete, go back to base as soon as posibble and Colonel Trump will hire you as his Secret Agent. Congratulation :v

# 5

by

dumz

7 years ago

best time to double post XD

# 6

by

darthhegvader

7 years ago

i found this harassment joke? idk why burn server this game has good conection.. no lag issues for now..

# 7

by

Mechalien

7 years ago

You're taking it too seriously :v

Post 1–7 of 7