Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

Some suggestions

in English in Forums

Post 1–4 of 4

OP

by

Sylveon

7 years ago

So I've been playing this off and on the last 2 weeks. I first played the PC version and just now tried this on iPad. (And Android on emulator) I noticed a lot of people complaining about the mobile controls. I think the idea of move-able buttons to be nice, but I find that it's very hard to press the secondary buttons (Jump/run) when moving or looking around. Also mapping attack to tap is kinda awkward with this setup. I think with buttons that are static it would be a lot easier to press them. Keep the size options though - that'd be nice. I'd also like a party system, and instanced gold drops so you don't have to split. (A few newer MMO's do this to encourage and reward team-play) And I heard a leveling system is coming when searching for it so I probably don't need to suggest that. Also add minimap would be cool but isn't necessary. Would help to see if you're kiting into an enemy behind you, though. (I've died a few times because of that. Also further down the line add more weapons and maybe armour and a random perk system. (And randomized colour palletes) Clans/Guilds would be a nice feature too. (Maybe make it cost 50k to make one that lets you set a plot of land for clan hub or an instanced piece of land with option to make the claim bigger for more money. Could also have a clan gold pool anyone could contribute to that lets you upgrade the clan to add more features like player limit, buildings, maybe an armoury for equipment. Maybe a duel arena.) Also I'd like to see dungeons and other structures in the overworld that aren't player made. (Might be hard to implement with people already doing stuff with it without overlapping.) Also a chat history or scrollbar would be nice in case you miss a message for whatever reason.

# 2

by

Zoltar32

7 years ago

>Also a chat history or scrollbar would be nice in case you miss a message for whatever reason. i concur this! displaying the three or four last lines of text for a minute would ease the discussions.

# 3

by

Frantun

7 years ago

Firefly did confirm a chatlog was planned for 2.8 (he even discussed how it was working already in some of his past livestreams this month) -- I recall it doing exactly just what Zoltar32 said; displaying a few previous lines of text with a scroll function even, I think... but unfortunately in one of the more recent livestream videos, he mentioned it didn't make it into this release this time, but I expect it will be part of the next update for sure ! for the other suggestions you made Slyveon, I like instanced loot too (so everyone gets their own gold drop and no fighting/competing against other players to pick up gold first), and party system implementation if it ever happens... the (inland) guide arrow feature is helpful already, but I still find trying to guide new players from Random Group sessions they get lost and not well aware enough of how to play the game to stay together :( ( there have been some good exceptions though ! shoutout to hptus in the last hour or two for reaching lvl 14 zones with me before I lost sight of you... I sent you a friend request as a reward... ) :)

# 4

by

Firefly

7 years ago

Thanks for the feedback! Quickly chiming in to say that a chat log is indeed top priority for Angeldust v2.9. Along with input fixes so that you can enter characters like é, ß and ç.

Post 1–4 of 4