by

Jaelyn

6 years ago

we should have a TV OR And picture frames plz and thank you

# 2

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

And make that satellite (or cable) TV? ;)

# 3

by

Doddy

6 years ago

If you use your imagination, you can make tv-looking screen. Mirror would be nice too.

# 4

by

kkazuto111

6 years ago

u can use the "bear block" was it? or bear sign block? use it and use black blocks or concrete to cover the bear block it will become like a tv and sorry i cant properly explain because im bad at english

# 5

by

StoryHunter

6 years ago

Actually, other than furnitures, I also hopes for more cloth blocks... you know, like more cloth doors, that seems to be made of better cloth quality, not just the patched ones XD

# 6

by

Doddy

6 years ago

Im sure there is more blocks coming in future but yeah cloth doors and also blocks in more colours would be nice and in general more different colours and styles of blocks wheee!!

# 7

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

Some lightly colored transparent blocks would be nice. Also, different colored laser lights that can be purchased at the shop as either non-flashing or flashing. Something else I was thinking about... doors that can only be opened by the person that holds claim on the land. Perhaps, maybe, people that are on the owner's "friends" list can be allowed to use those private doors.

# 8

by

space is green

6 years ago

We need a PC block so I can play Angeldust while playing Angeldust... Maybe that will break the universe :/

# 9

by

Hummm

6 years ago

@Space is green: You meant a Mac block, right? .. I mean Firefly does his development on a Mac ... and I control the #1 and #2 positions w/ a Mac. just saying.

# 10

by

space is green

6 years ago

Us poor people are still dependent on a PC :P

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next