Medieval Angeldust City

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Esqurel

6 years ago

Hello I just finished my medieval city (I started last january) and I thought it could interest some of you. Here is the link: https://imgur.com/a/JLBQu I'm thinking about showing more of the city in an upcoming stream or to people interested.

# 2

by

Blonkers

6 years ago

Impressive.

# 3

by

kkazuto111

6 years ago

i know this! i know this! this town builded in lvl 512 i think this town is build by esquirel2 or esquril or esquirel without s? i cant remember it i know it been saved to my personal well while im hunting,one of my friends are online i tried to tp to my friend and i notice that they are near to lvl 512 but my friend suddenly offlined and i tried hunting little bit and i reached lvl 512 while im walking strolling looking for a mobs i seen a huge wall i tried to use telegrapher(was it?) to look who build this wall and when i enter in this wall i seen a many houses and l figured out, this is a town! (lol) and i try saving it in my personal i tried strollong in the town and suddenly i found a graveyard a one grave is open and i try to enter there and i figured out, its a cavern! i try looking up to it and at last all i was found is a throne with a red troll door with it i been strolling there and i found so many things in there like the church and castle,well like i kinda like this town u know because its big That was nice! esqurel u show me something good (and sorry for my bad english,i hope u understand it) THANK YOU : )

# 4

by

Alexi M

6 years ago

omg, this is realy great work. approximately so I imagine the starting location for angeldust (if it will be added :D )

# 5

by

Kamikaze Justice

6 years ago

From this angle, the city is primo.

# 6

by

Firefly

6 years ago

This is insane! How can we take a visit? I definitely want to go and take a look, the building style is exactly my taste and it looks amazing. Great, great job!

# 7

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Man, I took another look and there's just so many cool details, some that I haven't seen before! Great stuff using the curtain doors for the mill and banners. Again: great job! And your city will look even better in Angeldust v2.20 with actual glass in the wooden window frames.

# 8

by

Esqurel

6 years ago

Sorry I was away for a few days! Thank you for all your compliments :) @Firefly, you can visit the city by teleporting to my World saved location. Great news for glass in wooden window frames, my city people will be less cold :p If some of you want to visit, you can add me as a friend and use my world saved location too. Although I'm a little bit worried about griefers. Here is a link with some new screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/dFFLV

# 9

by

Doddy

6 years ago

Very impressive indeed. I my self have been building something similar(ish) for quite some time now and am also hoping to present it on stream in the future. Would love to visit this place for sure to have better grasp of the scale of it all. This looks huge and there seems to be so much detail in it.

# 10

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Whoa

Post 1–10 of 12

1 2 » Next