by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Glad you enjoy the game bruddah!

# 13

by

Dead Rock Star

6 years ago

I like this game, also, but unfortunately, there aren't many people playing this game at any one time. It makes me worry about it's viability. The graphics are better than Minecraft, but there needs to be more (e.i. building materials, items, creatures, goals, plots, implemented ideas, etc..), so it can coax some Minecraft players over. A lot of people come up with great ideas, but not many of those ideas are implemented, and that kinda makes players feel the game is going nowhere. I'm probably playing Angeldust because I have more patience than most, and I probably like the game more, even in its present state. Maybe, there's a good reason why Angeldust isn't kicking Minecraft's butt. Is it burnout by its creators? Not knowing how to implement ideas? Regardless, I'll still be playing.

# 14

by

Doddy

6 years ago

Don't really see the point of comparing AD to minecraft or why should it kick minecraft's butt. They may look similar in many ways but have very little in common when it comes to goals in game imo. Angeldust has a lot of improving to do but then again it IS still in early access and is being developed mainly by one person. Lot of good ideas have been suggested and they are not implemented just yet because the list of things is long and again the hands working on it are few.

# 15

by

SokemRokemRobot

6 years ago

I think, the goals are very similar in Minecraft and Angeldust... to build cool structures. You might not see it, but Minecraft and Angeldust are competing for the same type of players... the players that like to be creative and build things. No need to get so defensive.

Post 11–15 of 15

Previous « 1 2