We need to talk!

in English in Forums

Post 1–10 of 14

1 2 » Next

OP

by

Firefly

6 years ago

It's usually not a good sign when you see those words, but in this case it is. Regulars on the forum and website might have noticed some changes left and right. I've also not yet added a new Angeldust Live! episode to the YouTube channel. Maybe I'll stream tomorrow the 28th, on a Sunday. Regular time (17.00h UTC). And we do need to talk. But don't worry!

# 2

by

Doddy

6 years ago

Sounds like big announcement! Better be there to hear it then.

# 3

by

Hummm

6 years ago

I'm looking for changes .. not seeing any thing... I'll be late to stream

# 4

by

Fierro

6 years ago

Intriguing. I will try to be there.

# 5

by

CaptainKibbles

6 years ago

I'll try my best to be online!

# 6

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Sorry for the short notice, but I AM streaming today (Sunday). Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bZ3ZVidfQc I'll get this on Facebook / Instagram / Twitter later today so we'll hopefully have some people attending :D

# 7

by

KarkkiTahna

6 years ago

how to use saddle

# 8

by

Doddy

6 years ago

Aim and click at close distance or use "E"key at anything that is mount-able, such as horses, bears and moa birds. One good way to know if creature can be ridden is checking if it has back side when approaching from behind. If it doesnt you cant ride it.

# 9

by

XayD12

6 years ago

Dont forget to make the game playable in browser Firefly!

# 10

by

Fierro

6 years ago

I'm not a fun of (big) games on browser. They need big (slow) downloads to cache or something like that. Compatibility across browsers and platforms is a mess. There are limitations. We have native clients on almost every platform out there and it works great! I would prefer other stuff in my opinion.

Post 1–10 of 14

1 2 » Next