Steam (Windows, macOS, Linux) Windows iTunes App Store

I'm Back :D

in English in Forums

Post 1–6 of 6

OP

by

AdrianDaGod

6 years ago

Hey, If you don't know who I am... It's fine really, I'll just tell you. So It's been over a year since I actively played the game I visited rarely to see the new updates everyone in Discord praised. I was that guy who discovered Discord via AD forums and the guy who missed all the streams because they were always streamed at 2 am in the morning. A lot has changed I see... Hummmm started overtaking over the leaderboards. Glowing wood chips, more builds, and more people. I just thought I'd just post this so my old friends could see cause I wanna see what they've been doing and what's changed over the past year. If you Soumade, Darthhegvader, 9tmare, Acima, All_oca, Armella, Aviorfallen, Chris_Isgaming, Evam, El_destroyer, FlowEpix, Hallowz, Hedcase, Hugs&Wontletgo, Ironic, Its_Slime_Time, Kamilll123, KenMaker, Keira Ani, koko, Kozan, Lowblood, Lusor, MaRSot, MasterOfThron, Maurizio, Mayhem, Mechalien, Megaking, MegaLaserBeams, MegaSquidBanana, Megaxu5, Plund, PRONUT, Putra01, Rares, Ravencrow365, Skyline, Space Is Green, Spirit Warrior, SrNadie, stubby-snail, Starx, Stephan 93, Stold, TheViciousRhino, tofueater, Wolly, Sanders, Wu Zi, ZackRaider101, ZeroTakeNada, Zyankali still play the game and remember me and would like to meet up ingame that would be nice... While writing these names, they bring back good old memories and If you still play and didn't bother unfriending me... that means the world to me <3. Thankyou!

# 2

by

Blueshoes

6 years ago

Welcome back, buddy :D

# 3

by

Doddy

6 years ago

Well here is a name i do remember. Welcome back ^-^

# 4

by

Firefly

6 years ago

Welcome back, buddy. See my latest live stream for why the game updates are a bit less frequent, but other than that we're doing fine!

# 5

by

Gerberd

6 years ago

Sure, it's the guy at the nice place at level 99/100

# 6

by

AdrianDaGod

6 years ago

Lol, ye Gerberd! I didnt add you to the list cause I know you still play and I've seen u In discord on some occasions.

Post 1–6 of 6